Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sunday Back Talk

So, let us take a moment and look at someone who had a VERY bad back. Yes, It's JFK. JFK had severe chronic back pain. He could not climb the stairs at times and could not put on his own socks. In one of the biographies I read of him JFK had 9 hospitalizations for back issues while he was President. At one point he had a Dr. who gave him shots of amphetamines. His brother Bobby disapproved but JFK said "I don't care if it's horse piss if it works."
  There you have it. One will go to most any lengths to get rid of pain. I totally understand.

   This weekend I am trying a new pill. It is an anti-inflmmatory used for arthritus sufferers. I am cautiosly optomistic that it seems to be helping. I can put weight on my leg with out feeling searing pain run up and down . ...that's good.

I dream of being able to do this:

No comments:

Post a Comment