Thursday, September 8, 2011

And now....

Well, the SI joint injection I had did not work at all. But I did go to the nicest hospital that I have ever been to. Dartmouth Hitchcok Hospital is incredible from the view going up to the front doors, to the guy playing the piano in the entrance. Eveyone who works there is smiling. I was a bit unnerved by it, being used to city hospitals but I mean everyone was pleasant, helpful, and kind. Even the injection was sort of fun. I had a resident from Arkansas who watched the Dr. He was funny and so very nice. The nurse even held my hand while an enormous needle was stuck in my backside. Didn't hurt, it was numbed. So for those of you who might have an SI joint issue the shot is not a big deal.

But after a week of waiting , it did not prove to work. I now have pain in my outer calf, outer thigh as well as the ever present pain in the butt . I"m still doing the med thing and thinking about what next to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment